Our journey started with a dream in 1986. Our founder, Rick Giombetti, was enjoying a successful career in corporate America managing the human resource function of a large privately held foodservice distributor. Frustrated with the lack of focus on leadership, he decided to start a firm with the sole purpose and mission of helping PEOPLE grow.
Here are two heartwarming videos. The first tells the story of the OG of GA, Rick Giombetti, and his life and journey to Performance Dynamics®. The second video tells the story of family, love, and growth.
Today, Rick’s mission hasn’t changed one bit. Giombetti Associates is a leadership institute providing behaviorally based talent development and acquisition services. We build high-performance companies through high-performance people. We help people understand the “why” behind their actions, which results in profound personal and professional development. Our dedicated team of professionals, led today by Rick’s son Ross, are extremely passionate about what they do. With Rick’s advice and guidance still in our ears and minds today, our firm continues to support our clients across all industries to make them world class.
Whether our work takes us into pre-employment assessments & behavioral interviewing, leadership training and development, team building, talent sourcing and acquisition, onboarding consulting, personal and executive coaching, 360-degree performance reviews, private equity/mergers and acquisitions support, ascension planning and bench strengthening or our other areas of expertise, the foundation for all our services is personality and behavior.
Our philosophies are rooted in people, which differ from most professional consulting firms. Our goal is to inspire you to make you the best you can be. Our goal is NOT to make you or your organization more money; that’s a by-product. We know and have proven for years, that if we make individuals, teams, and entire cultures excellent, it ultimately results in increased morale, productivity, efficiency and, yes, profitability. Ideas and products provide businesses with opportunities, but people make them great!
If you’re considering partnering with our team, there are a few things you should know:
- We are NOT flashy technology people, so you won’t get flash over substance.
- We shoot straight.
- We tell individuals, teams, leaders and business owners alike what they NEED to hear, not what they WANT to hear.
- We stand for morals and integrity in everything we do and will not bend or sacrifice them for anything.
- We believe people are the strongest and most valuable assets of any business.
If your organization doesn’t subscribe to these same values, then Giombetti Associates may not be the right fit for you. We look toward developing lasting relationships with clients who are compatible with our philosophies. We pride ourselves on partnering with our clients long-term, rather than working on a sole transactional project.
Our Core Values
Why We Exist:
- To provide people an opportunity to find fulfillment, happiness and continued success through self-discovery and a path for lifelong support.
- To provide tools for developing leaders into world-class leaders and help those leaders build world-class teams.
- To help organizations and their cultures flourish by offering customized and personalized learning experiences, sound advice and courageous feedback.
How We Live It—Our Core Values:
- We believe in building meaningful, long-lasting and intentional relationships.
- We sincerely want the people we interact with to know that we care about their well-being, life and personal and professional success.
- Trust is the backbone of everything we do; we create a safe environment where people feel comfortable being vulnerable and open.
Continuous Personal Growth
- We are responsible for telling you what you need to hear, so we will provide honest and direct feedback in a very respectful and caring way.
- We will help you become more vulnerable so you can be the most powerful version of yourself.
- We commit to practicing a lifestyle of learning and development that never ends.
- We like to have fun, while still being taken seriously.
- We focus on the positive, see your potential and help you reach it.
- We challenge and encourage you to help you think and see things differently.
- We are responsive to client needs and show consistent support throughout the relationship.
- We invest in YOU and your organization.
- We listen with intent, give you our time and earn lifelong partnerships over transactional relationships.
Our New Home
At Giombetti Associates, our team is all about celebrating the successes of those we’ve helped to grow personally and professionally. We also enjoy celebrating our own successes, so when we expanded our offices in February 2023, we had to do something special. In May, we held an open house at our new space to thank our extended family: our clients, partners and team.
Our Giombetti Jingle
Introducing our Giombetti Jingle, a new way to remind you we are the best damn consulting firm on the planet. Our theme song was written and performed by the very talented Jamie Kent. Jamie, a Massachusetts native, is a rising country music star who has toured with Huey Lewis & The News, The Doobie Brothers and Brothers Osbourne. He also does some consulting of his own with the Band Ambassador Media Group and Musicians for a Smokefree Tennessee. You can check out more of his work here, but we are a little biased and think the song he wrote for us may be the best thing he’s ever done.