Conflicts happen. Even if you have the best intentions, you may disagree with others, which may lead to a situation where you feel angry, upset, misunderstood or even helpless. Strategic collaboration can help people gain new information, new perspectives, achieve clarity and help explore new ideas.
We work with leaders and direct reports, peer to peer, and/or groups to:
- examine the specific challenges you encounter
- show that perspectives are neither right nor wrong, just different
- identify triggers
- examine the different ways people like to receive communication
- learn how to communicate our needs
- build commitment
- resolve differences
- work toward solutions for continued effective working relationships
Our Related Services
Leadership Training Webinar Series
As an alternative to custom coaching sessions, our Leadership Training Webinar Series features a different topic each month over a period of three months designed to provide information about how to overcome some of today’s biggest obstacles in the way of successful strategic collaboration.
Topics covered include:
- Using positivity to overcome adversity
- Why communication and listening are more important than ever
- How to effectively deliver and receive feed back
Team Building and Customized Workshops
The stronger your teams, the more successful your organization. We build and deliver customized workshops wrapped around specific topics of your choosing and aim to educate participants through content, role playing and open discussion.
Three-Day Leadership Training Program
We also deliver a world-class, Three-Day Leadership Training Program several times a year in Holyoke, Massachusetts. This seminar is designed to provide participants with the information and tools necessary to create sustainable change in their personal and professional lives.
Contact us to learn how our team can help your team.