Since 1986, Giombetti Associates has been the leader in identifying and developing high-performance individuals who make high-performance companies successful. We do this using a trademarked process we developed called Performance Dynamics®. This psychometric assessment consists of three personality inventories designed to identify 17 different traits that drive personality and behavior.
By leveraging this tool, we can provide accurate, timely and insightful information about the personalities of candidates and employees. This highly objective process identifies concretely in percentile ranking where we fall along a spectrum of personality traits that influence our behavior. Our philosophy is that helping people understand the “why” behind their actions results in profound personal and professional development.
Our assessment is combined with over three decades of experience observing and studying human behavior to develop a complete picture of who someone is, allowing you and your organization to take action. This information plays a critical role when making people-related decisions. Incorporating Performance Dynamics® into your business is the key to creating high-performance teams within a world-class organization.
This process differs from other assessments, such as Myers-Briggs, Predictive Index, DiSC, and Strength Finders, in that it gives you the “why” behind the “what”—it helps us understand why we act and behave in certain ways.
How Performance Dynamics® Works
Performance Dynamics® helps strengthen personal and professional skills through a four-step process.
Step One – Identifying Personality and Behavioral Tendencies
Through statistically validated surveys, our system objectively measures the 17 characteristics of the Performance Dynamics® process. Percentile scores measure your ranking against the general population on a scale of 0 to 100.
Step Two – Understanding Your Assessment Results
Our associates will help you understand the characteristics and show you how individual traits are related to others. We encourage you not to focus on any one score; rather to try to grasp the concepts. There may be several definitions of a personality characteristic that we will identify for you and help you understand. Once you understand them, you will be able to see how your personality is linked to your behavior and your leadership style.
Step Three – Acceptance of Feedback
Once you identify and understand the Performance Dynamics® characteristics, you will be ready to use the new information. Your willingness to accept feedback and understand concepts will directly impact your ability to learn and grow. Our goal is to elevate your self-awareness and provide insight, so you can maximize your untapped potential.
Being able to look in the mirror and admit and accept there are things less than ideal about how you may be acting or who you are can a very difficult thing to do. In our years of experience, this will be one of the greatest challenges you will face to becoming a better version of yourself.
Step Four – Managing Yourself More Effectively
When you can identify, understand and accept the 17 Performance Dynamics® characteristics, you will be able to manage yourself and others better. The challenge will come as you work to manage each characteristic. It will require you to step out of your comfort zone, practice new behaviors, take risks and make new choices.
Our clients have used our expertise and advice since 1986. We provide:
- Accurate and timely assessment results and business advice
- Business solutions from the board room to the shop floor
- A loyal partnership by treating your company as if it were our own
- High integrity, decisive solutions and immediate responses
- A competitive advantage—Performance Dynamics®
We can help you:
- Build a high-performance company through high-performing people
- Take the guesswork out of managing people, issues and situations
- Solve your “people” problems and headaches
- Unlock the untapped potential of your staff
- Enhance your efficiency, productivity and profitability through people
Our Performance Dynamics® Guarantee
Try before you buy with our no-cost guarantee that you will be happy with the results. The best way to understand our Performance Dynamics® personality and behavioral assessment process is to experience it first-hand.
We offer prospective clients a no-cost, no-obligation, initial assessment. Our current clients will strongly encourage you to take us up on this free assessment offer—you have nothing to lose and a lot to gain!
Here are some real-life situations that present an excellent opportunity to use the free assessment:
- Go through it yourself and experience it first-hand
- Assess a current employee you are considering for promotion
- Deal with a poor-performing employee—fix them versus fire them
- Use it as a strong catalyst for the personal and professional development of a current employee
- Determine whether a person is in the right role for their personality (or a round peg in a square hole)
- Understand why an employee and a reporting relationship isn’t working